Archives: Canadian Classroom
- Indigeneity: Who has claimed you back?
- Pop up Residential Schools
- Mission Bean
- Harm over the generations
- I must apologize for being an Indian
- Recommended reading: Books on residential schools
- The Band Administrator: A one-person bureaucracy
- The more things change...
- Aboriginal language: When it's gone, that's it. No more Indians
- The Indian Act: Serious Internal Error—Discontinue use
- Saavy leaders learn to communicate through the press
- Conflict resolution: People need to find the middle ground
- Aboriginal life and death with tobacco
- Tradition and addiction: the cost of tobacco on Aboriginal life
Metis Spring Festival 2018
May 18 to 20 in St. Albert, Alberta
Public Notice: Proposed Terms of Reference for Environmental Assessment
Pembina Gas Services Ltd.