.Net Software Developer (North York, Toronto, ON) - Expires December 11, 2017
.Net Software Developer
Razor Logic Systems Inc. develops and markets financial solutions and products in the areas of financial planning, CRM, asset allocation and financial analysis.
We’re looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer who will be in charge of building and maintaining enterprise web applications. Start of employment would be as soon as possible in our North York, Toronto location.
* 3+ years of strong practical experience developing .NET software using C# and Visual Studio.
* Excellent knowledge of object oriented principals and patterns.
* Very good understanding of SOAP / REST APIs and the HTTP protocol.
* 2+ years of experience using Kendo UI and other Telerik tools.
* Good skills with SQL databases, stored procedures and complex SQL syntax.
* Understanding and practical knowledge of Azure infrastructure.
* Good knowledge of Java SDK and Java programming.
* Have experience with modern web frameworks and understand web fundamentals.
* Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* Knowledge of iOS and/or Android APIs and Frameworks.
* Experience in the financial industry.
* Smart, creative with strong analytical skills.
* Interest in learning and result oriented approach.
* Enthusiastic friendly team player.
* Work closely with the design team to create best-in-class enterprise applications and web solutions.
* Develop rich front-end experiences.
* Deliver high-quality, maintainable and responsible code.
* Troubleshoot programming problems independently and in peer groups.
* Solve unique and complex technical problems.
At Razor Logic we have a commitment to an exceptional and collaborative company culture. You will work alongside an amazing group of friendly and talented people who will help and encourage you to grow in all areas of software development. Razor Logic is one of the fastest growing software companies in the financial industry, developing technology solutions for financial planners.
Notice of Application: Grassy Mountain Coal Project
CCA Applications No. 1844520 and 1902073 EPEA Applications No. 001-403427 WA Applications No. 001-00403428, 001-00403429, 001-00403430 and 001-00403431 PLA Applications No. MSL160757, MSL160758, LOC160841, LOC160842 and LOC970943