IN-HOME CHILD CAREGIVER (Toronto, ON) - Expires March 19, 2018
Job Title: In-home Child Caregiver
Company Name/Employer: Joanna Caners (Employer – Mother)
Location: Toronto; Business Address – 686 Hillsdale Ave East
Terms of Employment: Full time
We are seeking a full-time nanny to look after our three children. The children are 2, 5 and 7 years old. The suitable applicant must have previous experience in providing care for young children.
- Supervise and care for the children and ensure the children’s safety at all times
- Dress and feed the children
- Supervise daily outdoor play time
- Provide opportunities for daily independent play
- Take children to and from school and to activities
- Prepare and serve nutritious vegetarian meals
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Discipline the children according to the methods requested by the parents/jointly discussed with caregiver
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Conduct household chores as time permits including laundry, light house cleaning and other errands and duties as agreed upon from time to time
Education and Language Requirements:
- Minimum of College/University Degree
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Minimum two to three years of experience in caring for young children
- Ability to relate well to young children
- Home management skills
- Cooking skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational and attention to detail skills
- Friendly and personable
- Permanent. Full time. 44 hours per week.
Location and other details:
- The job is located in Toronto in the Davisville Village area; nearest intersection is Bayview and Eglinton.
- Specific work/business location is 686 Hillsdale Ave East, Toronto, Ontario.
Please respond by sending your resume to email@example.com. Applications received that do not meet the above requirements or without a resume will not be considered for employment.