IN-HOME CAREGIVER for private household (Stratford, ON) - Expires January 22, 2018
IN-HOME CAREGIVER for private household
Lightbourne Avenue Stratford, ON N4Z 1J9
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: 14.50
Position: Permanent Job Location: Stratford, OntarioExperience Required: 1 year
Education Required: High School or Equivalence
Benefits : Health insurance/ WSIB
We are looking for a reliable, flexible, patient, experienced caregiver for my 13 year-old daughter.
We offer $14.50 per hour / 35 hours per week (over time at 1.5% of regular pay)
- Spanish is an asset, as we speak Spanish at home. We prefer the caregiver to feel comfortable with our norm. We have a Latin background and my daughter grew up in Argentina.
Personal Suitability: Flexible, Mature, Team player, Reliable.
(Please note that due to my work, I need someone who is extremely reliable and flexible with various shifts, on weekends, nights, and days; I also work on call. Thus, I need someone who can adjust schedules accordingly and be able to accommodate my work with minimum notice of schedule's change.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- MINIMUM 1 year
- Security and Safety Criminal record check, Reference required
- Transportation/Travel Information Public transportation is available
- Work Location Information Work in employer' s home
- Work Site Environment is non-smoking and scent free
- We have one friendly dog
- Discipline according to the methods requested by the parent
- Instruct a child in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for her
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and ensure safety at all times
- Tend to emotional well-being
- Take her to outings or appointment
- Help children with homework
Employer's home. Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
How to Apply
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 1-226-338-2466
Newcomers, Visible Minority, and Indigenous welcome
Closing date is JAN 22, 2018- but we are looking forward to interview anytime
Notice of Application: Grassy Mountain Coal Project
CCA Applications No. 1844520 and 1902073 EPEA Applications No. 001-403427 WA Applications No. 001-00403428, 001-00403429, 001-00403430 and 001-00403431 PLA Applications No. MSL160757, MSL160758, LOC160841, LOC160842 and LOC970943