FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR, Misai Japanese Restaurant (Calgary, AB) - Expires June 25, 2018
Misai Japanese Restaurant is looking for a full-time permanent Food Service Supervisor to join our busy restaurant located in Northeast of Calgary.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week), Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
Hourly Wage: $15.40
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: #7 1915 32 Av NE, Calgary, Alberta, T2E 7C8
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the food and services delivered meet quality control standards as per Alberta Health Services;
- Supervise on food and services related matters, including scheduling and work assigning;
- Assist in customer issues and provide excellent customer services on a daily basis;
- Estimate and order supplies and to provide efficient restaurant service when needed;
- Obtain and maintain stocks, repairs, sales and wastage records;
- Organize daily opening or closing activities, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage refilling, etc.;
- Follow sanitation guidelines; and
- Assist in the training of new employees.
Positon Requirements and Qualifications:
- Secondary school (senior High) graduation is required; a college diploma is an asset;
- Previous restaurant supervisor experience is required;
- Previous experience in supervising 5-10 employees in food service;
- Familiar with the process and supervision in Asian food service
- Strong organization and effective oral communication skills;
- Team player – positive, reliable and motivated
- Fluent in English; an Chinese language as an asset as many workers who speak Chinese under supervision, as well as to major Asian customers;
- Physically capable of performing the required duties and work on flexible hours by shift;
- Security and safety: basic security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment, combination of sitting, standing and walking
Interested applicants may submit their applications by email or apply in person; qualified candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with Misai Japanese Restaurant, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
#7 1915 32 Av NE
Calgary, Alberta, T2E 7C8
Notice of Application
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
AMMSA launches News Archives site, and digitized back issues of Windspeaker
As of today, we are celebrating our 35th year of publishing Indigenous news with the launch of the new AMMSA News Archives.