FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR, Kung Pao Wok (Lethbridge, AB) - Expires August 10, 2018
KPW Lethbridge is looking for a full-time permanent Food Service Supervisor to join our busy store located in Lethbridge.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week), Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
Hourly Wage: $14.50
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: L01-501 1 Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the food and services delivered meet quality control standards as per Alberta Health Services;
- Supervise on food and services related matters, including scheduling and work assigning;
- Estimate and order supplies and to provide efficient restaurant service when needed;
- Obtain and maintain stocks, repairs, sales and wastage records;
- Organize daily opening or closing activities, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage refilling, etc.;
- Follow sanitation guidelines; and
- Assist in the training of new employees.
Positon Requirements and Qualifications:
- Secondary school (senior high) graduation is required; post-secondary education is an asset
- 1-2 year’s supervisor experience in food service
- Previous experience in supervising 5-10 employees in food service;
- Familiar with daily operation, staff training and supervision in Asian food service
- Team player – positive, reliable and motivated
- Fluent in English
- Physically capable of performing the required duties and work on flexible hours by shift;
- Basic security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment, combination of sitting, standing and walking
Interested applicants may submit their applications by email or apply in person; qualified candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with KPW Lethbridge, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to KPWLethbridge@gmail.com. Or in person:
L01-501 1 Ave S,
Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9