FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR, Kung Pao Wok (Lethbridge, AB) - Expires June 25, 2018
KPW Lethbridge is looking for a full-time permanent Food Service Supervisor to join our busy store located in Lethbridge.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week), Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
Hourly Wage: $14.50
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: L01-501 1 Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the food and services delivered meet quality control standards as per Alberta Health Services;
- Supervise on food and services related matters, including scheduling and work assigning;
- Estimate and order supplies and to provide efficient restaurant service when needed;
- Obtain and maintain stocks, repairs, sales and wastage records;
- Organize daily opening or closing activities, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage refilling, etc.;
- Follow sanitation guidelines; and
- Assist in the training of new employees.
Positon Requirements and Qualifications:
- Secondary school (senior high) graduation is required; post-secondary education is an asset
- 1-2 year’s supervisor experience in food service
- Previous experience in supervising 5-10 employees in food service;
- Familiar with daily operation, staff training and supervision in Asian food service
- Team player – positive, reliable and motivated
- Fluent in English
- Physically capable of performing the required duties and work on flexible hours by shift;
- Basic security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment, combination of sitting, standing and walking
Interested applicants may submit their applications by email or apply in person; qualified candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with KPW Lethbridge, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to KPWLethbridge@gmail.com. Or in person:
L01-501 1 Ave S,
Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9
Notice of Application
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
AMMSA launches News Archives site, and digitized back issues of Windspeaker
As of today, we are celebrating our 35th year of publishing Indigenous news with the launch of the new AMMSA News Archives.