Experienced Nanny (Calgary, AB) - Expires October 4, 2018
HELP WANTED - Experienced Nanny
We are looking for a caring, responsible and experienced nanny to take care for our children, 3 years and 2 years boys, and an Infant baby girl.
You must have at least 7 months of experience in childcare as a nanny, and previous experience in caring for multiple infants and toddlers. Six months of the experience with a same family is highly preferred. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. You must speak and read English. You also need to complete high school, and post-secondary school education is an asset. Early childhood education is also highly regarded.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bath, Dress and feed Infants and children
- Prepare meals and snacks for the Infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for the infant
- Read stories to the toddler
- Take Children to and from school and to appointments
- Help the toddler with daily life including organizing activities such as games and craft material and assist the toddler to use them
- Instruct in personal hygiene and social development
- Perform some cleaning and general housekeeping
- Keep records and reports to the parents of the toddler's daily activities.
You will receive $15.00 per hour with 44 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 18:00 at our home located in south west area in Calgary. You will be paid overtime for working occasional evenings and weekends.
Please email a detailed current resume with details of your previous nanny experience, a covering letter and written references to Iris at email@example.com. Note you will need a basic security clearance. Also, we prefer a non-smoker.