Experienced Nanny (Calgary, AB) - Expires October 4, 2018
HELP WANTED - Experienced Nanny
We are looking for a caring, responsible and experienced nanny to take care for our children, 3 years and 2 years boys, and an Infant baby girl.
You must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in childcare as a nanny including at least 6 months with a same family, and previous experience in caring multiple infant and toddlers. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. You must speak and read English. You also need to complete high school, post-secondary school education is an asset. Early child education will also be highly regarded.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bath, Dress and feed Infants and children
- Prepare meals and snacks for the Infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for the infant
- Read stories to the toddler
- Take Children to and from school and to appointments
- Help the toddler with daily life including organizing activities such as games and craft material and assist the toddler to use them
- Instruct in personal hygiene and social development
- Perform some cleaning and general housekeeping
- Keep records and reports to the parents of the toddler's daily activities.
You will receive $15.00 per hour with 44 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 18:00 at our home located in south west area in Calgary. You will be paid overtime for working occasional evenings and weekends.
Please email a detailed current resume with details of your previous nanny experience, a covering letter and written references to Iris at email@example.com. Note you will need a basic security clearance. Also, we prefer a non-smoker.
Notice of Public Hearing and Application to Participate
Abandonment of National Energy Board - regulated facilities associated with ExxonMobil’s Sable Offshore Energy Project
Syncrude Canada Ltd.
AMMSA launches News Archives site, and digitized back issues of Windspeaker
As of today, we are celebrating our 35th year of publishing Indigenous news with the launch of the new AMMSA News Archives.