Educational Leadership Opportunities, Northland School Division No. 61 (Northern Alberta) - Expires May 10, 2018
Are you looking for an educational leadership opportunity in Alberta’s north? Northland School Division No. 61 is seeking teachers who are interested in Leadership or Principal positions who will advocate for Indigenous Education and be a supporter of First Nations, Métis and Inuit (FNMI) Language and Culture to help us lead the way in FNMI Education.
- Director of Student Engagement, Attendance and Completion – location to be determined in either Peace River, Wabasca or Fort McMurray (Competition # 6254)
- Principal – Chipewyan Lake School, Chipewyan Lake, Alberta (Competition # 6249)
- Principal – Elizabeth School, Elizabeth Metis Settlement, Alberta (Competition # 6250)
- Principal – Gift Lake School, Gift Lake Metis Settlement, Alberta (Competition # 6251)
- Principal – J.F. Dion School, Fishing Lake Metis Settlement, Alberta (Competition # 6252)
We are looking for individuals who have successful experience in rural and Aboriginal communities, school-based leadership, can build on the current strengths of the school, and can work towards literacy and language improvement through common Division goals and initiatives.
Northland School Division offers educational services, primarily to First Nation and Métis students. The school division is located in the northern half of Alberta and serves over 2,800 students and employs over 500 staff in 24 schools. Our programs encompass all cultures which reflect community values within a global context. This allows children to retain their distinctive cultural identity while achieving academic excellence.
Please apply to:
Wesley Oginski, Associate Superintendent of Human Resources,
Northland School Division No. 61, P.O. Bag 1400, Peace River, Alberta T8S 1V2.
Phone: (780) 624-2060 ext 6157. Fax: (780) 624-5914.
Please note references may be checked prior to shortlisting.
Metis Spring Festival 2018
May 18 to 20 in St. Albert, Alberta
Public Notice: Proposed Terms of Reference for Environmental Assessment
Pembina Gas Services Ltd.