COOKS, Original Joe's Restaurants (Various Locations, AB) - Expires June 22, 2018
The Franworks Group is growing! NOW HIRING Cooks for the Original Joe’s & State & Main brand – three different locations!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at Franworks we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
- Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium OJ’s Grange – o/a Original Joe’s Grange – 5 Cooks Needed – 2512 Guardian Road, Edmonton, Alberta T5T 1K8
- Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium OJ’s Whitecourt o/a Original Joe’s Whitecourt – 5 Cooks Needed - #1 5 Dahl Drive, Whitecourt, Alberta, T7S 1X6
- OJ’s Hollick Restaurant – SM Spruce Grove o/a State and Main Spruce Grove – 4 Cooks Needed - #300 – 151 Century Crossing, Spruce Grove, T7X 0A3
Start date: As soon as Possible
Main duties of the job would be:
- providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
- resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
- preparing orders according to bill flow,
- preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
- processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
- prepares foods correctly according to recipes and or instruction,
- provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
- follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
- must be able to abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
- Terms of employment - permanent position – Full-time
- Wage Starting at $14.50/hour for 40-44 hours per week moving to $15.00/hour October 1, 2018
- Weekends, mornings and daytime hours, some overtime
- Location of work – Edmonton, Alberta
- Language – Must have good English communication Skills
- Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure
- Education – Completion of High School
- Work experience - 3 -5 years of experience as a Cook
Contact information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of Application
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
AMMSA launches News Archives site, and digitized back issues of Windspeaker
As of today, we are celebrating our 35th year of publishing Indigenous news with the launch of the new AMMSA News Archives.