COOKS, Original Joe's Restaurant (Whitecourt & Edmonton Area, AB) - Expires February 18, 2018
The Franworks Group is growing! NOW HIRING Cooks for the Original Joe’s & State & Main brand – three different locations!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at Franworks, we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
- Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium OJ’s Grange – o/a Original Joe’s Grange – 2512 Guardian Road, Edmonton, Alberta T5T 1K8 – 5 Cooks Needed
- Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium OJ’s Whitecourt o/a Original Joe’s Whitecourt – #1-5 Dahl Drive, Whitecourt, Alberta, T7S 1X6 – 5 Cooks Needed
- OJ’s Hollick Restaurant – SM Spruce Grove o/a State and Main Spruce Grove – #300-151 Century Crossing, Spruce Grove, T7X 0A3 – 3 Cooks Needed
Main Job duties would be:
- providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
- resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
- preparing orders according to bill flow,
- preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
- processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
- correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
- provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
- follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
- must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
- Education: Completion of High School
- Work experience: 3 -5 years of experience as a Cook
- Work Site Environment: Fast paced and high pressure
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time position
Start date: As soon as possible
Wage: Starting at $14.50/hour for 40-44 hours per week moving to $15.00/hour October 1, 2018
Shifts: Weekends, mornings and daytime hours, some overtime
Location of work: Edmonton, Alberta
Language: Must have good English communication skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org