COOKS, Earls Restaurant & Bar (Grand Prairie, AB) - Expires June 30, 2018
Earls Restaurant & Bar is NOW HIRING Cooks in Grande Prairie, Alberta!!
Here at Earl’s we are in need of Six (6) Experienced, Ambitious and Energetic Cooks!
Come and join our team at Earl’s in Grande Prairie, Alberta and experience first-hand our team working environment and culinary excellence!
- Company Operating Name: Earls Restaurant Grande Prairie
- Legal Business Name: Earls Restaurant (Grande Prairie) Ltd.
- Business Address: 9825 100 St, Grande Prairie AB T8V 6X3
- Location of Work: Grande Prairie, Alberta
- Number of Positions Available: Six (6) Cooks
- Start date: As soon as Possible
- Terms of employment: Permanent – Full-time
- Wage Starting at: $15. 00/hour for 40-44 hours per week
- Contact information: email - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 647-723-0432
Job Description / Main duties:
- providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
- resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
- preparing orders according to bill flow,
- preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
- processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
- correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
- provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
- follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
- must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements:
- Language – English is spoken in the work place, candidates must have good English communication Skills,
- Education – Completion of High School,
- Work experience – 2 years to less than 3 years of experience or a combination of experience and relevant education,
- Weekends, mornings and daytime hours, some overtime,
- Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Notice of Application
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
AMMSA launches News Archives site, and digitized back issues of Windspeaker
As of today, we are celebrating our 35th year of publishing Indigenous news with the launch of the new AMMSA News Archives.