CNC MACHINE OPERATORS, PSP Fabricating (Barrie, ON) - Expires September 3, 2018
PSP Fabricating is Hiring Four (4) CNC Machine Operators
About us: We design, manufacture, and supply: swimming pool safety, spa & hot tub covers and solar blankets to pool & spa professionals in Canada. The company offers its products through builders, dealers, home hardware retailers and home & garden stores. PSP is dedicated to producing high quality products and creating innovative products for the industry to help pool & spa owners to protect and enjoy a great backyard outdoor living space and their investment.
Company Operating Name: PSP Fabricating Inc.
Business Address: 11 Morrow Road, Barrie, Ontario, L4N 3V7
Position Title: CNC Machine Operator
Available Positions: Four (4)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent – Full-time
- 40 hours / week
- Mornings, Day, Shift, Weekend, Nights
Wage: $23.25 / hour
The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for programming, setting up, operating and maintaining the CNC machine. They will also adhere to safety and quality standards, as well as keep detailed records of all maintenance and supplies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read, review and interpret process sheets, blueprints - computer-assisted design (CAD) and/or sketches of final product to determine set-up procedures and machining sequences.
- Set-up, assembles, install and align fixtures in machines according to specifications and dimensions of finished product.
- Ensure effective production of quality parts by inspecting work pieces for conformance to specifications.
- Maintains equipment at all times, troubleshoots and performs corrective action or minor repairs, this includes maintenance reports, and reporting any deficiencies.
- Perform each essential duty with precision and with little supervision;
- Follow safe machine operating procedures and the health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Secondary (High) School Required;
- Certificate from college or technical school or 3-5 years related experience in a Fabrication manufacturing environment;
- CNC Programming – 1 year;
- Must have good English Communicating Skills;
- Work site Environment: Dusty, Hot and Noisy.