Cleaning Supervisor (Calgary, AB) - Expires May 21, 2018
Cleaning Supervisor (1 position)
Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening for 40 hours per week
Medical and Dental Benefits and Vacation (4 % of remuneration per year) offered
Education: Secondary School Diploma
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years in Building Maintenance
- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
- Hire and train cleaning staff
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
- Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
- May perform certain cleaning duties.
Work Location: Various Locations in City of Calgary and half an hour North of Cochrane
Valid Alberta driver’s licence required
Employer: Shaganappi Plaza Ltd.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Mail: 1417 Kensington Road NW, Calgary, AB T2N 3R1
Metis Spring Festival 2018
May 18 to 20 in St. Albert, Alberta
Public Notice: Proposed Terms of Reference for Environmental Assessment
Pembina Gas Services Ltd.