Cleaning Supervisor (Calgary, AB) - Expires July 4, 2018
Cleaning Supervisor (1 position)
Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening for 32 hours per week
Medical and Dental Benefits and Vacation (4 % of remuneration per year) offered
Education: Secondary School Diploma
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years in Building Maintenance
- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
- Hire and train cleaning staff
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
- Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
- May perform certain cleaning duties.
Work Location: Various Locations in City of Calgary and half an hour North of Cochrane
Valid Alberta driver’s licence required
Employer: Shaganappi Plaza Ltd.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Mail: 1417 Kensington Road NW, Calgary, AB T2N 3R1
Notice of Public Hearing and Application to Participate
Abandonment of National Energy Board - regulated facilities associated with ExxonMobil’s Sable Offshore Energy Project
Syncrude Canada Ltd.
AMMSA launches News Archives site, and digitized back issues of Windspeaker
As of today, we are celebrating our 35th year of publishing Indigenous news with the launch of the new AMMSA News Archives.