CAREGIVER (Winnipeg, MB) - Expires March 11, 2018
$14.00 /hour – 40 hours/week + up to 10 hours overtime
We are looking for a full time caregiver to start with our family as soon as possible.
We are a retired couple in our seventies and eighties.
I am self-sufficient, but my wife has recently recovered from heart surgery, is a type 2 diabetic, and has visual problems. She requires assistance with medications, exercise, household duties and errands.
- Assisting with morning routine and breakfast.
- Planning and preparing meals and snacks for a type 2 diabetic and clean-up afterwards.
- General housekeeping duties such as: laundry (washing and ironing), vacuuming/sweeping, bathroom/kitchen general cleaning and making beds.
- Other duties include grocery shopping and driving to doctor appointments.
- A driver’s license and vehicle are essential.
- Applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Experience working with elderly will be considered an asset.
- Equivalent of Canadian high school diploma.
- Minimum 4 years of full time paid work experience as a caregiver to elderly.
- Ability to converse in English.
Apply with resume to:
980 Wellington Crescent
Tel: (204) 488-0909